Home » » Resignation Letter Sample - Employee Personal Reasons

Resignation Letter Sample - Employee Personal Reasons

Written By Noush on Saturday, June 8, 2013 | 9:07 AM


Date
Name of Supervisor
Company Name
Address
City, State, Zip Code
Dear Name of Immediate Supervisor:
I am resigning from my position as a customer service representative for personal reasons effective January 19. This provides you with two weeks' notice to plan for my replacement.
Working at (company name) for the past six years has given me the opportunity to meet some terrific coworkers and customers. I will miss the daily interaction when I am no longer here.
Please let me know what I can do to help ease my exit from the company. It is not my intention to leave you short-handed, but it is necessary for January 19 to be my last day. I can be available, on a limited basis, for follow-up phone calls from coworkers for an additional two weeks.
I wish you nothing but the best. I have been thankful for and happy in my job with (company name). I will miss you and think of my time here positively.
Please let me know what I can do to help during this transition.
Regards,
Employee Signature
Employee Name
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Malabar Friends | Middle East Jobs | Buzz
Copyright © 2011. Career Club - All Rights Reserved
Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template