Home » » Sample Letter for Accepting a Job Offer

Sample Letter for Accepting a Job Offer

Written By Noush on Saturday, June 8, 2013 | 10:14 AM

Dear Mrs. Mellish:

It was certainly wonderful news when you called this afternoon to offer me the position as assistant buyer for Greenley Corp. Please consider this letter my formal acceptance.

I am pleased to accept your offer at a salary of $29,000 annually.

As we agreed, my starting date will be July 28 to enable me to finish a summer computer class that will enhance my skills for Greenley Corp.

I also understand that I will receive full company pay and benefits during the 12-week training program and that I am considered probationary during that time.

Thank you again, Mrs. Mellish, for offering me this wonderful opportunity, and do let me know if I can do anything in advance of my start date to facilitate the paperwork, or if there are any areas you'd like me to be reading up on.

What a delight it will be to work with you and the Greenley team!

Sincerely,


Jane Oakley 
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Malabar Friends | Middle East Jobs | Buzz
Copyright © 2011. Career Club - All Rights Reserved
Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template